Tuesday 17 April 2012

The school division that I work for has a push on technological literacy this year.  So as a way to expand my knowledge base of the subject (and a way to incorporate learning and crafting) I have decided  to begin a blog to document some of my scrapbooking layouts.  I am hoping that this will help to spur me along to get my creative scrapbooking juices flowing more regularly. I am also hoping to participate more regularly in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenges as I learn more techniques.

So here we go, here is the first pic of a 2 page layout that I did to document the weekend rains we had while camping last summer.  I was going for a simple look without a lot of journaling.  I used the rain drop cuts from the Indie Art cartridge (both the cuts and the negatives).  I also used the Rain Rain Go Away from the Nursery Rhymes Cartridge.


A closer look:

No comments:

Post a Comment